- Call with our Community & Talent Associate
- Confirm that you are legally authorized to work in the United States (without requiring Visa sponsorship)
- Discuss your timing and where you are in the process of finding your next opportunity
- Share any salary expectations you have and confirm that you understand the salary range posted for your role
- Discuss the specific skills and talents you have related to this role
- What qualities are you looking for in the person you hire for this job?
- What are the location expectations for this role?
- How would you describe the company culture?
- Call with our Founder
- What’s your company’s unique value proposition?
- What is your philosophy on pricing?
- What are Visor’s company values?
- What’s the 30-60-90-Day hiring plan for this role?
- What does success look like in this role and how will I be measured?
- What are the high-level team structures? How do teams collaborate?
- What is the current runway, and what are your future funding plans?
The phone screening portion an interview usually begins with a brief conversation with our community & talent associate. You can expect to chat about your interest in this role, motivation for looking for new role, and your search timeline. The goal is to confirm a high-level fit. Please be ready to:
If our Community & Talent Associate decides to proceed, we’ll schedule the next conversation with our founder.
This section of the interview process allows you to ask more specific questions to learn about Visor, the role and the responsibilities. Our founder typically asks you to open the meeting by asking your own questions. Then, he will ask you some introductory questions about your career goals, motivation for taking the meeting, and expectations about a new role. Please be ready to chat about about your career ambitions for the next few years and what types of company cultures you thrive in.
What success looks like
These calls are helpful for information gathering. We’re looking for your honesty and want to ensure that you’ll happy with the role, and that we’ll feel that you may be a good fit for it based on your interest and experience.